Can you believe that we only have ten more days of school!!! In the classroom we continue our planet studies and the study of birds. This is a wonderful group of very enthusiastic learners and we are looking forward to working with them these last few days.
Thank you so much for the lovely flowers, candy, cookies, muffins and cards that we received for Teacher Appreciation Week.
I need parent volunteers for a few summer jobs:
Washing our classroom rugs.
Taking a plant or two home to care for, over the summer.
Orange Bob our fish and Wigl our gecko need a home for the summer.
Important Upcoming Dates:-
· Field Day – Friday, May 20th- Please remember to apply sunscreen on your child, send a hat and a water bottle and hope for good weather.
· Classroom Play, “The Solar System”- Tuesday, May 24th at 2:30 pm all parents are invited. This date is still not confirmed.
· Kindergarten Continuation – Friday May 27th, 2:15 pm.
· Last Day of School – Friday, May 27th.
I’d just like to mention all the people who have volunteered their time this year to make our classroom the wonderful place that it is! We couldn’t do all that we do without your help.
· Amie Durocher for taking care of all the library books we needed to support our studies this year.
· Alicia Franklin for being an active Room Parent and a Reading Volunteer for our classroom.
· Bella Francisco for washing towels every week and cutting all the pieces for our calendar
· Munish Rajpal for taking care of our fish.
· Crissy Horiuchi for being a Reading volunteer and buying crickets for our gecko.
· Kebbie Stine for being a Reading volunteer.
· Danielle McCarthy for buying supplies for our projects.
· Jennifer Reynolds for helping with projects in the classroom.
· Mel Moore for being a Reading Volunteer.
· Bree Baretta for being a Reading Volunteer.
· CJ for being a Reading Volunteer and helping clean the gecko cage.
· Allie Liebgott for helping with various projects.
· Nicole Pearce for helping in the classroom.
I hope I haven’t forgotten anyone, once again thanks to all of you that have helped with our requests and supporting us throughout the year.
It is so hard to believe that it is time to say good-bye to our kindergartners. It has been a hectic year, and I have enjoyed every bit of it. I will be emailing homework for the summer, just for the Kinders, instead of printing it, and you can decide whether you want them to work on it or not.
Have a wonderful summer!!
Ms. Sheela, Ms. Cameo, and Ms. Kelly