Room 002- Sheela Dharmarajan
“The child is both a hope and a
promise for mankind.”
-Dr. Maria Montessori
· October was another fantastic month, Thank you so much to all of the families who attended our Fall Festival—it was a great success!
· A BIG THANK YOU to all of you who ordered from the Small Hands Montessori catalog. Your orders will be arriving before the holidays. We’ll keep you posted.
· Thanks to all the parents for attending Parent-Teacher Conferences. It was a pleasure to meet with you and share your child's progress.
· During the month of October, the children spent a lot of time learning about Insects, Spiders, and The Layers of the Earth.
The month of November will be dedicated to learning about the continent of North America. As usual, please bring anything that you have around the house that relates to our theme. This includes postcards, photographs, books, and souvenirs.
We will also start our study of the vertebrates by learning everything about Fish and learn a little about Thanksgiving.
· School will be closed for Thanksgiving- November 23rd through the 25th. Enjoy this time with your family, and remember how many things we have to be thankful for!
- Scholastic Orders due by Nov 8th, please note that you can order and pay for the books online.
- Walk-A-Thon for Primary Montessori at 11:15 am.
- No School on Nov 9th, CPR and First-Aid Training for Teachers
- No School on Nov 10th – Assessment Day and Nov 11th for Veteran’s Day
- Thanksgiving Luncheon Nov 16th at 11:15 am for our students
- Thanksgiving Break from Nov 23rd to Nov 25th
Have a wonderful November!!
Ms. Sheela, Ms. Kelly, and Ms. Meilan